Re: forced to use ISP's MTA

Subject: Re: forced to use ISP's MTA
From: Damien Hull (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 12:31:49 AKDT

My ISP is intergate.com. They are based out of California. I was looking
for something cheap so I did a quick search on the net. I got a list of
ISP's and picked them.

I think I'm paying about $10.99 a month. I'm not sure I would recommend
them. My connection time is 15 too 30 minutes. I have ppp configured to
reconnect me if I get disconnected.

Connection times are better at night.

This works for me but I would like to stay connected from more then 30
minutes.