RE: Matrox G550 Dual Head - RH 9

Subject: RE: Matrox G550 Dual Head - RH 9
From: Andy Hall (andyhall@gci.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 09:15:10 AKDT

 Thanks to all for the suggestions and support.

 I ended up reinstalling RH 9 to get X working again. I had
 played with it and changed it so much trying to get it to
 work I felt safer just reinstalling it.

 I have not tried to get dual monitor mode working again, yet.
  Till I have time I am going to use it the way it is.
 (I was kinda thinking, maybe seeing everything twice I will
  only miss half as much, well maybe).

 Thanks, Andy