IT EXPO / Old Hardware

Subject: IT EXPO / Old Hardware
From: William F. Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:27:49 AKDT

First with the IT Expo The three companies I represent will each donate
$100.00 to the cause that's half of what we need in return the booth
will have to a sponsored by section listing our companies and I need to
know who to give the money to. If you guys can't raise the other $300.00
you would have to give our donation back.

As for old hardware we now have contracts to recycle computers for the
school district and the city of anchorage is coming on board next week
so we pretty much have an endless supply of old hardware I have
contacted the list a few times and asked what we should be saving with
no response from anyone. This hardware is not free but can usually be
taken for 5 to 10 bucks or a six pack of beer that covers our
transportation and disassembly cost. So if there's anything out there
that you need please contact us or we'll just turn it all into tiles and
park benches.

As for the recycled products we currently have available: hard drive
floor tile, heat sink letter holders, RAM fishing lures, and circuit
board wall and ceiling tiles if you would like further information on
any of this please come into the shop and say hi (Cunning Stunt
Computers 6130 Old Seward Hwy, 770-0768).

Well that's all for now

Bill

William F. Fulton

A+, N+, L+, S+, CTT, ITPM, EPM