Re: IT Expo

Subject: Re: IT Expo
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 15:42:53 AKDT

We we're there last year, and it was a great success imho. I think we
should do it again, and we should probably start earlier to get ahold of
some various linux companies for promotional items. I know last year we
had some RedHat 7.3 boxes, and some various shirts, hats, and toys.
Mike B. got most of that stuff, i think, so he might have a good contact
  point there.

But, anyway, this is really a topic for the aklug-ops list. I think we
should discuss it at an upcoming meeting. (Not tomorrow's, but after
some things get settled down more)

Justin