Re: Problems with qmail...

Subject: Re: Problems with qmail...
From: David J. Weller-Fahy (lists@weller-fahy.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 14:13:51 AKDT

* Jon Reynolds <jonr@ninestar.com> [2003-04-29 11:26]:
> David, instead of trying to let configure setup your control files, use
> config-fast '/var/qmail/bin/./config-fast eeyore.weller-fahy.com'. This
> will create the necessary control files that you need.

I guess I thought that might be cheating. Have to work on that when I
return home. For some reason, I thought that qmail required fully
functional DNS, and that the dnsfq error would be a stopper.

Regards,

--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'