Re: RRDtool

Subject: Re: RRDtool
From: Dan Wolf (dan-wolf@gci.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 21:31:30 AKDT

One of the folks I went to CCNA classes with used cricket and said he
liked it a lot..... Do you have a link to it? I was going to check it out but
haven't gotten around to it yet. Generally MRTG is simple to set up for
monitoring SNMP on routers and switches. Getting it set up to monitor
processor loads requires SNMP service to be running and some
knowledge of the SNMP MIB tree. I'm sure someone on the list has
more experience than I do and if you check out the MRTG site
(http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/) there are links to lots
of help