Re: Gci Dial up

Subject: Re: Gci Dial up
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:28:34 AKDT

I used to use smoothwall on my gci dialup at work. It worked with the
default pap/chap settings. I would check that the modem is on the port
you think it is and at the speed you think it is. Do you have access to
minicom on that firewall? It's useful for making sure you can talk to
the modem.

Jim Gribbin