Re: Friday night gathering

Subject: Re: Friday night gathering
deem@wdm.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:39:20 AKDT

Try again reaching the website. I tried and it came up. As far as the group, there is
usually enough talent to accomplist that so I wouldn't hesitate to attend.

Location:IDEA Building, 200 Center Ct. Turn East on Potter from C St, South
on B St, about 1 block down on the left you will find Center Ct. IDEA is straight
back, we are around back of the building.

Usually starts around 6:00pm.

Have fun,

Dee