RE: President of AKLUG

Subject: RE: President of AKLUG
From: Bob (rpelz@arctic.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 22:20:51 AKDT

After much reading of the list, helping with bits and pieces, and attendi=
ng=20
Friday meetings, I've decided to become a candidate for Vice-President of=
=20
AKLUG.

I'm the guy in the wheelchair who comes Fridays. I won't get to every mee=
ting=20
but I'd like to contribute to our Linux Community.
I can be a contact person and do some graphics to promote AKLUG.
(That said I'm not a graphic artist - more ad hoc newsletters for friends=
=2E=20
Neither I am versed in TeX as is Fielder)

I'd like to have people in the community aware that we are here and are a=
=20
source of information about Linux.

At the same time I like and want to maintain the informal nature of the=20
group..especially Fridays. =20

            Bob Pelz rpelz@arctic.net