Re: President of AKLUG

Subject: Re: President of AKLUG
From: Newnham (newnham@gci.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 19:36:29 AKDT

I think i should be president, living in South carolina will make me almost
impossible to reach, and joining the military even harder. I also know very
little compared to most of the LUG about linux. Clearly these are attributes
of a president. If thats not enough, I don'tdo house calls, I don't know how
to set u a mailing list, and I don't even have a version of linux installed
on my only machinc (a P2 400 with 128mb of ram and a 3 gig hd). oh ya and I
smell bad too : lol

I hope this made some of you laugh ;) (no i am not even remotley qualified
to be the presidents water boy or any other member of the staff above towel
boy.)