Re: President of AKLUG

Subject: Re: President of AKLUG
From: W.D.McKinney (deem@wdm.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 23:15:54 AKST

It's time for the changes and I trust we can have a meeting soon to discuss with
anyone that it is interested. The Friday night meeting is the only regular one so
I think we should have a special one, not on Friday with a 2 week notice and all
interested parties should attend. We could have a simple agenda to vote in a
president for an agreed term, and push forward further action.

W.D.McKinney (Dee)
deem@wdm.com

On 05 Apr 2003 15:08 , Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net> sent: