Re: Think Secret - Apple dealers reject new reseller contracts

Subject: Re: Think Secret - Apple dealers reject new reseller contracts
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 09:36:48 AKST

Apple has always acted like the rich kid on the block. That is, "if
us poor kids play the game according to his rules (making sure he
wins), we get to play with some really nifty toys."

fgd.

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:59:35 -0900
Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com> wrote:

> April 3, 2003
> Nick dePlume, Publisher and Editor in Chief, "think secret"
>
> <http://www.thinksecret.com/news/dealercontracts.html>
>
> Some dealers won't give up their rights, don't agree to share
> customer lists with Apple (expecially for FIVE years after
> termination of contracts) and don't think Apple should be able to
> sell directlly to their customers.
snip

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska