RE: new programming language for linux/unix

Subject: RE: new programming language for linux/unix
From: furbs (furbs@swjedi.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:52:36 AKST

     That is beautiful...I would do that if I knew how just for fun. And to
identify the code it would color the whitespace. Then you would just have to
memorize the color codes, and then you could click on the white space to see
where it points or where it goes next if it applies. Shhh...Bill might be
listening already with his super e-mail spy satallite...

     Brian ThunderEagle
      - http://www.swjedi.net
      - furbs@swjedi.net
      - bthundereagle@aidea.org