RE: (no subject)

Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Hassler, Jeff (Jeff.Hassler@asc.asrc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 06:43:06 AKST

I currently am unable to get to the internet through a linksys router
with a 2.4.9 kernel (Red Hat AS 2.1). I can login into the router
management web page (192.168.1.1), but when I select something or try to
go to the internet, it says it can't connect to it. It did work at one
time.

It is dual boot with Win2k and works from the win2k side.

I'm not sure what is going on; I strongly suspect that I am missing
something obvious.