Re: Sendmail Info

Subject: Re: Sendmail Info
From: W.D.McKinney (deem@wdm.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:34:02 AKST

Yes but my sys admin spent days pactching enterprise servers running sendmail,
had 3 days patching over 20 a day. So we really like to se people running sendmail.

I am just thankful I didn't have to worry about that bug also.

W.D.McKinney (Dee)
deem@wdm.com

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:05 , Arthur Corliss <arthur@corlissfamily.org> sent: