Re: Defunct Process

Subject: Re: Defunct Process
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 20:37:01 AKST

Nope. That doesn't get rid of defunct processes either. I don't know
what I am doing or not doing that results in a defunct process. I
got back Sunday evening and brought the machine up. Now (Wednesday)
there are two defunct processes, gpg to be precise this time. I
don't know what was running it and I did not call it.

Well, back to the manuals. Thanks. fgd.