Re: Window Manager Help

Subject: Re: Window Manager Help
From: Greg Jetter (greg@mat-su-online.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 11:09:35 AKST

On Sunday March 9 2003 8:32 am, Jim wrote:
> I am installing RH8 on a server at work. I set up the default (gnome)
> window manager, as I need X on the machine. When the user logs out, he
> is given the option of logging out, shutting down the machine, or
> rebooting (I think the same dialog is available in KDE). I want to
> remove this bit of code, and have been searching in vain for its source=
=2E
> Anyone have any ideas where to look?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

> with 'unsubscribe' in the message body.In RH 8.0 there is a little appl=
et on=20
both gnome and kde that allows you to set up the login screen , enablin=
g =20
folks to shutdown and re boot or not , in kde it under system=20
settings->login screen , its called gdmsetup , under gnome it's calle=
d=20
the same I think ... you should be able to customise every thing from=20
there...

Greg