Backups using retrospect

Subject: Backups using retrospect
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 17:22:26 AKST

I dont know if anybody uses the backup program Retrospect but it does
backups of Mac OS 9 and OS X, Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. If anyone has
been looking for a good BU solution to backup a mixed network you might
want to give this a try. You will have to use the windows version as
your server because that is all that it runs on as of now. Retrospect
can backup to file, tape, CDR/RW and DVD. I have been using it to backup
my FreeBSD servers and am able to restore back to the servers with no
problems.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was looking for something
like this.

--
Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>