Re: help

Subject: Re: help
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 14:41:36 AKST

David, are you able to get to the Friday Linux session? With your box?

You might be surprised how far you get when three or four people throw
advice at you :-))

Really, some of us learn faster in this work/study environment.
We generally need some nibbles before the evening runs out, and I think
people might be getting tired of the cookies I bring.

Give me a phone call:

Stanley Long
337-2303