Re: OT: Need Components

Subject: Re: OT: Need Components
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 11:15:29 AKST

Are you still in need of a monitor? I did not see any replies on the
list. I have a hand-me-down , 17" monitor (probably SVGA or better).
You are welcome to it. We can make arrangements for a demonstration.
It is at the Mabel T. Caverly Senior Center, 325 E 3rd Ave (ground
floor).

I thought I had a need for it at the center, but it turns out, CIRI
just donated two computers with monitors and Windows NT 4.0 (with
licenses and apparently some support). So, I am in the midst of
selecting and disposing of some odds and ends. fgd.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska