OT: Need Components

Subject: OT: Need Components
schneider@ferocitydesign.com
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 11:49:04 AKST

I apologize in advance for this OT post, but I'm sure that there are bits
and pieces out there that are in a state of disuse for which I have a good
home.

I need:
        A monitor: let's say at least 17" SVGA.
        Memory: 168 pin, 128 MB. I'll take one, but two would make me happy.
        HDD: IDE, please, and at least 8GB.

If anyone is willing to part with these components for a few bucks, please
email me privately and we can discuss price. I will pick up, but would
prefer to keep the distance in the bowl.

If I had anything good, I'd ask for trade, but the majority of my spare
parts are old and tired. Probably only good enough for a memory mobile for
those high-tech babies, or foot rests.

Thanks in advance,
Kate