RE: web access problems

Subject: RE: web access problems
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 13:12:28 AKST

I tend to agree with you, which is why I haven't bothered to change
ISP's. At least until someone comes out with a service that attracts me
significantly over the one I have. I figure they all have their
problems.

One thing that does seem to be fairly universal is that if you tell the
the tech-support person that you're running linux, the problem is yours
until you can prove you have the same problem with a supported OS
(Windows). Then, and only then, will they look at their end. There are
exceptions, but they seem to be few and far between.

Jim Gribbin