RE: web access problems

Subject: RE: web access problems
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:41:08 AKST

You... of course realize you have committed the most grievous sin of all -
to recommend on a personal basis that someone with a little knowledge be;
a) efficient
b) personable
c) respectful

These qualities go against the very nature of communication between two
people with over inflated arrogance. Why the very existence of the web and
the demand for high bandwidth is predicated on the fact that social misfits
are given a place to converse! These aberrations to society once kept deep
in dungy basements of Southern States with nary a wisp of evidence to their
existence, now can be heard.

But now we have the internet. I for one have crawled from the bowls of
unspeakable building chambers and risen from the fetal position to claw at
the computer keyboard and now the world MUST listen to me - Opps! I was
regressing for a moment... :)
JZ