Re: DSL PPOE With MTA Dsl

Subject: Re: DSL PPOE With MTA Dsl
From: Tim Johnson (tim@johnsons-web.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:25:21 AKST

* W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com> [030109 21:03]:

> There has PPPoE support for a long time with Linux.
> The best is Roaring Penguin.

  Hi Dee:
  Yes, I'm aware of that. That's what I'm using.
  Most ISP's would want to settle on one.

  I would think that they could then support configuration
  for it. Might there be others more "windoze-like"?

  I had more in mind something that could be compiled to
  any linux without any dependency issues.

  TK is a pretty common denominator, (as an interface component)
  you think?
  -tim-