Re: 0 byte files removing

Subject: Re: 0 byte files removing
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 14:30:38 AKST

If you have access to a GUI file manager, sorting by size would be
easiest. If you have no GUI, but you have 'mc' which is a text based
GUI-ish file manager - you should be able to use that to sort by size
and erase.

If you don't have access to either of these, someone can probably help
you write up a quick little script. I don't know enough about it to
come up with one off the top of my head at the moment.

Regards,
Justin