Re: Menu/Desktop Icons

Subject: Re: Menu/Desktop Icons
From: petezilla (descartes@bandemax.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 12:55:24 AKST

sometimes you have to write a tiny little bash script and then link your
icon to that. for example, i had the same issue with realplayer.

so i opened vi and wrote:
#!/bin/bash

cd /home/peter/RealPlayer8
./realplay

#end

then i just had the icon on the desktop point to that script. works
like a charm. hope that helps ya.

regards,
peter steven house