Re: LILO Splash Screens

Subject: Re: LILO Splash Screens
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:53:51 AKST

I've added the script to The GIMP...I generated an image....
Now I'm having a problem with this
"Now it's time to fix the area for the LILO Boot Menu.=20
In this example I select the area from (50,240) to (310,380), an area of =
260 =D7=20
140 pixels. " =20

I've got my area selected....but I'm not sure what needs to be done with =
it.=20
In the picture, it showes yellow and black lines.....What was done to get=
=20
this?

So, I just went ahead and saved the file as a .pcx file, as instructed.
The rest of the howto is greek to me....
Next, it tells me to use the mklilomsg command, I don't have it, but I do=
 have=20
'mkbootmsg'....I guess it's the same thing.

I also tried this http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/lilo/, but that didn't wo=
rk=20
either....

Adam