Re: Now what???

Subject: Re: Now what???
From: i_robot (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 02:42:35 AKST

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be rude...I know where your comming from. I was a
newbie once too, I can't remember how many times I was told "RTFM" (And
yeah, it's prolly what you think).
for cd ripping, me and Justin like eroaster...I'm not sure is SuSE has it by
default or not...but they are all pretty common sense...

Adam