Web/mp3 server

Subject: Web/mp3 server
From: i_robot (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 17:54:56 AKST

I've got my web server running apache and gnump3d (it works great with slack)
This server is behind my smoothwall, and a netgear router. Is there a way, without adding an orange nic to let the rest of the world see it? I tried setting up port forwarding.
I forwarded ports 80 and 8888 from the router to the smoothwall, and them same from the smoothwall tot he server. When I try accessing the site, It gives me the router config page, not my website.
Can it be done?