RE: Long live Perl!

Subject: RE: Long live Perl!
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 01:20:09 AKST

As soon as all those elves try to bring the .NET server up to date with
all the required patches, that will be the end of Bill and Co. or better
yet, attempt to keep the viruses off. I'm guessing they are digging this
UNIX based box running perl, I mean with all the time off and all, don't
know if they are going to want to turn that in to be paid babysitters
again on a M$ box.

His Faithful Servant,
Mark
=20