Re: Yearly message

Subject: Re: Yearly message
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 22:24:11 AKST

Yes, I think the Expo went really well. Next time we need to plan ahead
more though, I think. :)

I know that I learn several new things every day by asking questions and
reading the list, it's really been a lifesaver some times too... I
appreciate everyone's help and words-of-wisdom.

As for the Non-Profit issue, what do we need to do to get it rolling?

Justin