RE: This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.

Subject: RE: This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 10:17:59 AKST

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> It's one thing if Mike Tibor wants to set authentication list mail, but I
> trust stuff like
> this doesn't clog the list. This is definitely un-wanted e-mail.

Don't get your panties all bunched up. ;-) This is Sinbad's fault, not the
list (or Mike). Sinbad has a product they've developed (and are using) which
sends these back to any e-mail not listed in an accept list. I'm sure Eric
will okay AKLUG traffic, or we'll unsubscribe him shortly.

        --Arthur Corliss