This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.

Subject: This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.
ericc@sinbad.net
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 08:26:36 AKST

My e-mail account is protected from unsolicited e-mail messages while I evaluate the sender. If I authorize your e-mail address, you will never receive another warning message like this. If I do not authorize your e-mail address, any further messages you send me will be deleted before they get to me. If you do not get a response from me, and you feel you have been denied in error, please consider contacting me via another method to make sure I authorize you to send me e-mail. There is no point in sending
additional e-mails as they will be ignored until you have been approved or denied.

Thank you,
Eric

This email account is protected by KnockKnock. KnockKnock is a new
generation of email management designed to eliminate unwanted email
before downloading it to your system. To learn how you can get control
of your email go to http://www.knockmail.com

Using KnockKnock you have total control over who comes in and who goes
away. All automatically! KnockKnock allows you to ask Who's There, before
you download.

KnockKnock is a product created by Sinbad Network Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved.