RE: Finding a package

Subject: RE: Finding a package
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 10:37:23 AKST

Hmmmm. I wonder why it didn't return it for me......OK here is what I
figured out.

It seems that the speakeasy mirror doesn't return any responses, however if
I click on the rpmfind mirror on the line that is marked with 4 active
mirrors, I get a response.

Thanks Justin for letting me know that it IS in fact on the rpmfind.net
mirror.

Mike