Re: Router/Firewall/DHCP

Subject: Re: Router/Firewall/DHCP
From: Chris Rivera (miraitrunks@gci.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 03:38:47 AKST

well i still have this DLINK DI-707. i cannot part with it for $50
dollars as i payed $107. it's never been used or even taken out of the
box. here's the info, just in case the .pdf file gets filtered. It's
supposed to be a Firewall/Router/Gateway. Let me know what you think.
Chris Rivera

http://www.dlink.com/products/broadband/di707/

DI-707 Home and Small Business Gateway Technical Specifications
  Standards IEEE 802.3 10BASET-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation

  Protocols Supported TCP
IP
NAT
UDP
PPPoE
DHCP (Client and Server)

  VPN Support PPTP
  Management Web-Based
  Maximum Users 253
  Ports 7 x NWay 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet LAN
1 x 10BASE-T WAN
1 x RS-232 (DB-9)

  LED’s Power
WAN Activity