Router/Firewall/DHCP

Subject: Router/Firewall/DHCP
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 11:25:29 AKST

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a Router/Firewall/DHCP
device. I need it to be able to do DSL with PPPoE, Routing to share net
access, configurable Firewall, and configureable DHCP. A built-in
switch would be nice too, but no big deal if we need to get a separate
switch.

Also, do any of these smaller routers have orange/green networks like
Smoothwall has?

I'm looking for something similar to Smoothwall - Just looking into
options of setting up a Smoothwall box or just buy something for our
office network here.

Thanks all,
Justin