RE: DNS Server

Subject: RE: DNS Server
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 20:40:06 AKST

Red Hat, FreeBSD, Caldera and all the others I've put together include =
both in the distro. True, they are modular, and need to be configured =
and maintained differently. However, they both are included in most =
distros. Good luck, and if you have any questions feel free to drop me a =
line and I'll be happy to help.

His Servant,
Mark

server. The guy in charge has little knowledge about Linux, but is =
succumbing to my propaganda. Their currently using M$ for their =
webserver and what not. I'm looking for a webserver DNS server =
package....Will Apache do this?