Re: speed of Harddrive

Subject: Re: speed of Harddrive
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 11:07:44 AKST

uhhh, I think Mike's looking for what kind of speed should be expected
from a particular hard drive configuration, not what it's currently
doing.

I've looked for some kind of charts telling me what should/could be
expected too, or at least what people are getting on various set-ups -
no joy. Guess we might have to start our own.

--
Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net>
Anchorage Jewelry Supply