Sys-Admins needed

Subject: Sys-Admins needed
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:01:23 AKST

Greetings:

I've already put this out once, but let's see if I can entice any of you any
further:

ACS is looking for a sys-admin in corporate systems management. If you have
experience administrating any of the following OS'es, please consider
applying:

  AIX
  Solaris
  Tru64
  OpenVMS
  FreeBSD
  Linux
  SCO UNIX

Experience with the following server software is a plus (but not a
requirement):

  SAP
  DB2
  CICS
  MQSeries

This is a non-union position (for those of you who share my inclinations),
good pay, good bennies, great bunch of people to work with. I want to
encourage anyone interested in this kind of work to apply, don't be put off by
the requirements posted on the job listing. Applicable experience and/or
education will still make you eligible. We have no problem bringing someone
up to speed who has a solid foundation to build on.

The position is call "Systems Programmer", but it's more accurately a
sys-admin. Any coding required will be primarily automating administrative
tasks, much of which can be done with shell scripting. You don't have to be a
programmer to do this, but you'll probably pick up some experience there.
:-)

  http://www.acsalaska.com/careers/careers.stm

        --Arthur Corliss