Re: AGPGART ERRORS and system instability

Subject: Re: AGPGART ERRORS and system instability
From: Jim-Karen Wadell (jwadell@gci.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 15:15:29 AKST

Hi Peter,

I am not at my machine right now, but I think that I just added the
required parameters after the kernel line:

bzImage single this=that memory=2000

etc.

I would suggest setting up a seperate boot stanza in
the /boot/grub/ .lst file (forgot the name now). That way, you can boot
with the test version (I cleverly call mine TEST) and have a good way
out if the whole thing is messed up.

Hope this helps. If it is still bogus, I will be home next Saturday and
I will actually look at the file. Meanwhile, might want to check the
GRUB documentation.

Jim