RE: Linux GUI Programming

Subject: RE: Linux GUI Programming
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 15:14:55 AKST

There are good books showing how to use GTK and/or QT at Barnes & Noble. I
recommend them both - of coarse Amazon will have both at 1/2 price.
The advantage of GTK is that it is constantly being improved and is
basically the GIMP tool kit subroutines. QT has a prohibition against it's
use for commercial software.
JZ