RE: Modems

Subject: RE: Modems
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:27:19 AKST

Did you try Frigid North on Spenard in Anchorage. Or Alaska Used =
computer store over on 36th and Arctic. AUCS is really good for old =
Linux stuff? You have to know what you're looking for though. Good Luck. =
Worst case scenario, email me off list, I'm sure I've got a 56K USR =
around here somewhere, I can let you have (if I can find).

Sincerely,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President/CEO
Infinite Visions Educational Systems Incorporated
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.ivedsys.com
weismanm@ivedsys.com