Re: debian install

Subject: Re: debian install
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 11:04:01 AKST

I was guessing that it had something to do with laptops logging into
networks from multiple locations. The first screen has what looks like a
'list block' with room for several entries to be used as choices. The
only choice currently is a NEW network environment.

I tried feeding Google them message verbatim and even the apparent name
of the script, it didn't find anything.

I guess I'll try giving it a name like 'default' or 'home' as value and
see what happens.

--
Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net>
Anchorage Jewelry Supply