Re: Mounting a cdrom that has three cd's

Subject: Re: Mounting a cdrom that has three cd's
From: J. Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 12:32:36 AKST

I remember once seeing somewhere that the "eject" command also deals
with cycling cds in one of those changers - I would assume you just
mount it like a normal cdrom, but cycle discs using eject or some other
command...

~Mac~

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 14:58, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> I have one of those CD-roms that can hold three CD's at a time. Anyone know
> how to mount one of those on the filesystem?
>
> Mike

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part