Re: DC powered AT/ATX computer power supplies

Subject: Re: DC powered AT/ATX computer power supplies
From: Damien Hull (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 17:25:42 AKST

This is a nice idea but there's one problem. How are you going to get
the power from the battery to the computer? You could use one of those
DC to AC converters but they suck up a lot of juice.

Don't forget you need a screen of some kind. Unless you plan on using a
laptop. Laptops have there own set of issues though.