RE: New Member

Subject: RE: New Member
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 13:42:13 AKST

What I would like is Mandrake 9.0 and SuSE 8.1(?) Professional.
I have another question. What is the difference in downloading, say,
Mandrake 9.0 from the internet as opposed to buying it in the store? Is
there a big difference in what is included on the CDs? Is it the same as if
you inserted the CDs from the boxed set? Are there programs only available
in the set you have to buy? Can you download any missing programs not
included in the ISO's?
Sorry for so many questions. :-)