New Member

Subject: New Member
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 11:08:25 AKST

Hello,
I joined this list about a month ago, and finally decided to introduce
myself. I am currently running Windows XP. I would like to change over to
Linux and get away from Windows. I looked on the website and noticed that at
your weekly meetings, you offer CD distros of the various flavors of Linux.
What versions do you offer? Also, is it possible to go to a meeting using
the bus? I don't have a car so I would have to attend by bus.

Thanks
Matthew Dunaway
Anchorage, Alaska

---