Re: open-office on XP OEM notebook

Subject: Re: open-office on XP OEM notebook
From: William Bouterse (bill@bouterse.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 19:46:32 AKST

Yep pretty disgusting isn't it...!!!

I guess we are still considered "fringe elements" ;o)

 Actually I have gotten cheaper rates that way....
from smaller techno items forwarded from relatives on the west coast..
The time two sticks of RAM was going to cost mmore to ship than to purchase is a case in point...
Heck , even "barged" items don't ususally take that long 2-3 weeks,
but I guess the "I want it yesterday" mentality remains the
"motus operendi" these days
( warning my latin is a little rusty !!!)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:10:22 -0900
Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com> spake these thoughts:

> Please note: This item is available for shipment by ground transportation
> only and will not be available for sale to customers in Alaska, Guam,
> Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

> Guess if I want one, i'll have to have it shipped to my sister in seattle...

William Bouterse
Talkeetna, Ak.