RE: open-office on XP OEM notebook

Subject: RE: open-office on XP OEM notebook
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 10:10:22 AKST

Please note: This item is available for shipment by ground transportation
only and will not be available for sale to customers in Alaska, Guam,
Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

Guess if I want one, i'll have to have it shipped to my sister in seattle...

23230&sz=0&sf=&dept=&cat=

check out the CPU !!!!

I can't believe this is the Home Shopping Network !!!

--
William Bouterse
Talkeetna, Ak.