More Mandrake Please

Subject: More Mandrake Please
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 20:59:41 AKST

Greetings all, I again have a need for the three cd set of the
Mandrake distribution we gave away at IT Expo. The last set I gave
away (a week or two after the Expo) was prepared by Justin Dieters.
The whole set had labels that were very nicely done -- professional!
-- and the set was in a paper cd envelope -- no excess packaging
materials. So, Justin, if you or someone else has a set, I have a
"customer".

I do have blank cd's (so Justin, I owe you a set). The big deal is
the label. The question to the aklug'ers is, "Do we continue to
support this give away?" The label put AKLUG out there amongst the
computer literates. My area of support seems to be sales, not
production or financing.

By the by, I am not ignoring the other distributions, Mandrake just
happened to be the distribution of choice in these two instances.

Cheerio! fgd.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska